Rahul is the Head of Technology (CTO) in TYJ, he brings 16+ years of sprawling experience from various industries/organizations he worked with, such as ISRO, CDAC, FCI, NIC, Intelizign and many other MNC’s over the globe. Having very high expertise in the area of software development and Executive Management he served in a role of varying capacities ranging from a Project Engineer to a Senior Delivery Manager.
With a post-graduation in Artificial Intelligence & Machin Learning, and a graduation in Computer Science & Engineering, his commendable knowledge of Software Development methodology has given TYJ the advantage of expertise in the IT industry.
He had driven around 30+ diversified projects worldwide, in domains including Space Technology, R&D, Mobile & Web Application Development, Building Infrastructure Management, PLM, AI/ML, IoT, Image Processing, and many more.
Area of Experties
- Business strategies, plans & procedures
- Executives Management (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- Performance driven leadership
- Technomanagerial Expertise in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Project Management
- Web & Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Technologies
- Space Technologies
- Corporate & Enterprise Solution Architecture
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Center for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)
- HCL Technologies Limited
- National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
If required then a detailed experience profile can be shared by TYJ on a confidential basis.