Raj Dev Singh is a Equity & Senior Jurist who leads the Commercial, Compliance & Corporate practices from TYJ’s head office in New Delhi. Raj has completed his LLB from Faculty of Law, Delhi University and prior to this he has completed his Bachelor in Engineering in Computer Science.
He has over more than a decade Years of experience in Corporate Advisory, Commercial and Corporate Dispute Resolution, Banking & Insurance, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Law, Regulatory, Aviation, Consumer laws including Legal Metrology, Food Laws, Drugs & Cosmetic for various corporate giants, government authorities and global clients.
Mr. Singh has represented and closely working with Govt of India, State Government and Instrumentalities before the various Courts & tribunals. He has been regularly giving training and advising to various Govt. Department including GST, Ministries on Insolvency, Metrology, Labour laws.
Mr. Singh represented his clients before the Supreme Court of India, various High Courts, NCLAT, NCLT, NCDRC, and other Commissions/Authorities relating to high ticket value matters and disputes. He has an illustrated prowess in legal advisory and dispute resolution for industries and sectors like Manufacturing, Aviation, Automobiles, Insurance and Regulatory, Banking and Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Real Estate, Aviation including Domestic and International Airlines, Automobiles, Information Technology, Hospitality, Electronic Appliances, and more.
Mr. Singh has been dealing with many white Collar crime subjects scams including few Country’s highest ticket size into banking and aviation sectors. He has been Enquiry Officer for many such scams and led the investigation till its conclusion. He has closely been working with State Government authorities into such investigations.
Area of Practice
- Corporate Advisory & Transactions
- Corporate & Commercial Litigation
- Insolvency, Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Dispute Resolution- Manufacturing, Aviation, Automobile, E-Commernce, Technology, Banking & Insurance
- Technology- Cryptocurrency, Digital platforms
- Legal Metrology, Food, Drugs & Cosmetic, Advisory
- Corporate Regulatory & Compliances
- White Collar Crime & Investigation
- Arbitration, Mediation & Conciliation
Awards & Accolades
- “Lawyer of the Year 2022” honored by MIT University and Human Right Foundation (HRF), Pune Maharashtra, India.
- “Insolvency & Restructuring Lawyer of the Year ” honored by Bhatiya Vidyapeeth University & Legavent Corporation, Mumbai, India
- Felicitated by many Law universities and colleges including Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad; UPES Law School, Dehradun, KIIT Law School, Bhubaneswar; O. P Jindal University, Sonipat, Haryana.
- Awarded by Ministry of Information Broadcasting, Govt. Of India, New Delhi
Mr. Singh, although got many newspaper publicities and publications in the national newspapers. Mr. Singh was privileged to be interviewed by the famous Australian writer, Christopher Kremmer, who wrote Mr. Singh’s biography in his The Australian Book Industry Award (ABIA) – 2007 nominated book, “Inhaling the Mahatma” published by HarperCollins Publishers LLC in 2006 and inaugurated by India’s former Prime Minister Sh. Inder Kumar Gujral. Kremmer’s words on Raj’s life struggles can be read in the respective chapters, “The return of the Hero”, and “Virtual Reality”.
If required then a detailed experience profile can be shared by TYJ on a confidential basis.